1. Minimum age of players is 16, no exceptions. This is for insurance
2. Games must be played until the full 7 innings are completed.
3. No metal cleats are allowed.
4. Teams will ump their own games. Please make sure your umpire has a
good grasp of the rules.
5. A minimum of 5 girls is needed to play. Also a minimum of 8 players in
total is needed to play. If either number isn’t reached the game is
considered a forfeit.
6. There will be a $25 team charge for a complete no-show without
notifying the opposing team. Five players or less is considered a noshow.
This fee must be paid to the league before your next game. If
you know you’re not going to be able to fill your team that week
make sure you call the other team.
7. Both teams must text Dustin their final score after the game. If you
don’t report your score by Friday at the latest you will incur a $5 fee
that will need to be paid before the year end tournament.
8. Only 12″ Yellow Hot dot balls are allowed. Absolutely no Grey or Gold dot balls
9. Only bats that have the USSSA logo (thumbprint) are legal to use
10. In the event of a serious injury, you must notify the commissioners using
this form within 48 hours of when the incident occurred.
1. All players must bat. If a player must leave before the end of the game
they will be considered an out when their spot comes up in the order.
2. No bunting.
3. No stealing bases.
4. No lead-offs but there will be anticipation* allowed.
*Anticipation is being allowed to come off the bag when a ball is
swung at and missed.
5. Sliding is permitted at 2nd and 3rd base only.
6. A caught fly ball is live, runners must tag on a caught fly ball.
7. If the runner crosses the commitment line between 3rd and home they
must go home. Runner must run behind home plate. The runners foot
must be on the ground in order to be called safe at home. Crossing
the threshold is not enough.
8. Home plate is NOT live. If a runner touches home plate at any time
while the ball is in play they are automatically out. Does not apply for
a “swing and miss”.
9. The infield fly rule is in effect. If a pop-up stays within the infield
while runners are on 1st and 2nd with less than 2 out then the batter is
10. When running to first base the runner must use the orange safety bag
(unless trying to extend to extra bases), the 1st baseman must use the
11. You must alternate between a guy and a girl in the batting order.
12. Walks are mandatory in every at bat. (Including bases loaded)
13. A guy that is walked on any combination of pitches will be awarded 1st and 2nd base and the next batter MUST take her bat. A girl that is walked on any combination of pitches will be awarded 1st base only.
14. Courtesy runners will be used only after a player has reached 1st base.
You will be allowed 3 courtesy runners per game. A male cannot run in
the place of a female.
15. An inning will end after 3 outs have been made or if 5 runs have been
16. The 7th inning is an open inning, the 5 Run Max rule does not apply for this inning
1. Minimum 5 girls in the field at all times.
2. Outfielders must stay on the grass until ball is put into play.
3. Pitchers MUST have one foot inside the pitchers circle while pitching.
Any pitch thrown while outside the circle will automatically be called a
4. A pitch must be 6 feet in height. Anything lower must be called a “Nopitch”
by the umpire. A “No-pitch” is an automatic ball but the batter
still has the option of swinging if they choose. If this happens then
regular pitch rules will apply.
5. If a team only has 8 players available then a catcher can be supplied by
the opposing team if both teams agree to it.
6. If a ball thrown out of play from the outfield (example: over the fence,
into the dugout) then all runners will be awarded 2 bases.
7. If a ball is thrown out of play from the infield the runners will be
awarded only 1 base.